Sunday 4 September 2011

What is Love?

Lol, as hard as this is for most of us to answer this puzzling question, I do find it difficult to answer myself  lol but here's my view on what love is and what it entails:


Love is being able to overlook the other person's flaw and still accept them the way they are. Love in a relationship stems from a solid foundation of friendship, respect, acceptance and understanding between the two people involved. True love happens when you've made up your mind that no matter what life throws at the both of you, you are willing to go through thick and thin with this person. I believe love grows with time and has a lot to do with making sacrifices.

I know it's very short but as I promised to write something about love, here is a short thing for y'all to think about.

check out lashaepandorabox.blogspot.com and missdeefelix.blogspot.com

2 comments:

  1. Not sure if you are in love already but these words are true. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. my dear i don't recall telling u i'm in love lol

    ReplyDelete