Friday 13 April 2012

Your Smile

Hi guys yes i know it's been a very very long time and yes i'm working on it's not all cheesiness and love but here's a little thing i found dated 2009 when I began writing in notebooks but wanted to share it:

'Your smile caught my eye for the first time
Your words stuck to my soul like it would never go away for the first time
You are elegant, thoughtful, kind, meek….. I could go on and on but for the first time You are everything
For the first time I noticed Your eyes glimmered in the light
For the first time someone very dear had impact in my life
For the first time I had something of value to cherish and fight for
To me You are the most important person
To me You are amazing and beautiful if I’m permitted to say for the first time
For the first time I had someone who never judged me
You became a part of my life not for the first time only but forever'

I do not own any rights to the images on this blog, all images are powered by google.




No comments:

Post a Comment